Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol
Refresh your face—and your space—with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ Hydrosol. This distillation water is refreshing, aromatic multipurpose spray that hydrates skin and hair and adds a welcoming aroma to linens and the air in your home.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ Hydrosol is extracted by steam distilling wood from mature sandalwood trees native to the Hawaiian Islands. During the distillation process, the essential oil is separated from the hydrosol, which is also known as distillation water or floral water. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol contains many of the same beneficial constituents as the essential oil, prediluted in a convenient spray bottle for easy application.
This sweetly scented hydrosol comes from the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project in Hawaii, whose practices are dedicated to maintaining the ecological balance of the area.
- Spritz onto your face to refresh and hydrate dry, tired skin.
- Mist all over your skin before bed and wake up to less-noticeable blemishes and a hydrated, youthful glow.
- Apply after shaving to soothe skin.
- Mist linens or spray into the air to refresh musty rooms and invite a welcome sense of clarity.
This refreshing, aromatic multipurpose spray hydrates skin and hair and also adds a welcoming aroma to your home. Keep it on hand for soothing skin after shaving, freshening musty rooms and linens, and encouraging focus and clarity with a soothing, woodsy aroma.
- Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
- Topical: Spritz 2-3 times on desired skin area as a refreshing body mist.
- Room/linen spray: Spray 4-5 times inside rooms to freshen. Mist onto desired linens 7-10 inches away for a light fragrance.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Get to Know
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol comes from the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project in Hawaii. It is produced during the distillation of our luxurious Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil and has many of the same constituents in a lower concentration.
Like Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil, this hydrosol is distilled only from dead or dying sandalwood trees in order to preserve ecological balance and to maintain respect for the sacred land.
Santalum paniculatum (Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆) wood oil