Animal Scents Infect Away Essential Oil 15ml
When your furry best friend has a scrape or scratch or has been out on a long outdoor adventure, reach for Infect Away™ to help clean wounds and soothe irritation. This powerful blend supports your pets with the beneficial properties of Myrrh and Dorado Azul essential oils.
A portion of all proceeds from Animal Scents products goes to support Vital Ground, a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the habitat of grizzly bears and other wide-roaming wildlife.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports healthy recovery from minor scrapes and scratches
- Helps guard against harmful contaminants
- Helps support your pet’s natural defense system
- Helps support coat and irritated skin with its powerful essential oil blend
- Formulated without synthetic perfumes, dyes, artificial colors, or fragrances
Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil
Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil
Hyptissuaveolens† (Dorado Azul) seed oil
Bursera graveolens† (Palo Santo) wood oil
Plectranthusamboinicus† (Ecuador Oregano) oil
Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Apply 1-2 drops topically.
- Use an AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment to conveniently apply a generous amount.
- Put 8-10 drops in a 1-ounce spray bottle with distilled water for a quick skin-cleansing spritz.
- Carefully apply according to the size and species of animal.
When your animal has the occasional minor scrape or abrasion, InfectAway helps guard against harmful contaminants.
Carefully apply according to the size and species of the animal. Additional dilution is recommended for smaller species.
Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Take extra care when using any essential oils, especially those with citrus ingredients, around cats. Specifically formulated for veterinary use. Keep out of reach of children.
Get to Know
Despite our best efforts, somehow our furry friends are always getting into mischief. When their latest outdoor adventure gets a little too rambunctious, Infect Away is there to help them recover. While Infect Away can be used on its own, this essential oil blend was initially developed as the second step in a three-part wellness system for your animal. First, apply PuriClean to their scrape to cleanse the skin. Second, apply Infect Away to help support your pet’s natural defense system. Finally, use Mendwell to support your pet’s natural healing process.